The CryoGauge 200 provides a reliable and accurate determination of liquid levels for most non-conducting fluids including liquid nitrogen, argon, oxygen, and carbon dioxide.
Designed for use as a stand-alone device in pressurized cryogenic vessels.
- High impact resistant polycarbonate housing and stainless steel probe that can be sited externally (IP67).
- Probe easily fitted into pressure vessels, tested to 1000 PSI.
- Optional vessel fittings are available to suit most vessel types.
- Powered by an internal battery with display showing level inside vessel at all times, no need to press a button to read level.
- Easy to read digital display with lightweight compact gauge head attached to stainless steel probe. Remote panel mounted gauge head provided for larger vessels.