The CryoGauge 242 provides reliable and accurate determination of liquid levels for most non-conducting fluids including liquid nitrogen, argon, oxygen, and carbon dioxide.
Designed for use in pressurized cryogenic vessels, the gauge can be used as a stand-alone device or linked to other devices including a telemetry module to provide remote monitoring of liquid levels.
In the case that a capacitance probe can’t be fitted, a differential pressure gauge can be used, achieving the same functionality.
- High impact resistant polycarbonate housing and stainless steel probe that can be sited externally (IP67).
- Probe easily fitted into pressure vessels, tested to 1000 PSI.
- Optional vessel fittings available to suit most vessels types.
- Powered by internal battery with display showing level inside vessel at all times, no need to press a button to read level.
- Easy to read digital display with lightweight compact gauge head attached to stainless steel probe. Remote panel mounted gauge head for larger vessels.
- Option for low level alarm facility and remote display (CryoGauge 242 Repeater) allowing for monitoring at up to 100m from the vessel on site.
- Option for telemetry allows completely flexible monitoring away from site & internet level monitoring.
- SIM card owned and controlled by user. Facility to dial in by the users and receive text message of vessel liquid levels & alarms.