This is most commonly used with LN2, LOX, and LARG when dispensing from portable liquid storage cylinders. It can withstand medium pressure applications, being constructed of all stainless steel with a braided outer cover.
This is the simplest of all non-jacketed transfer lines.
- Easy connection, coils up for storage, no broken wires
- Design protects flare end from damage
- All stainless steel construction for longer life, faster cool-down, high durability
- Low profile corrugations for faster filling, lower pressure drop and less product loss
- Hoses and adapters can be provided cleaned, capped and bagged for oxygen service