Easy-to-install, wall-mounted, modular carbon dioxide concentration monitor and warning alarm system, providing continuous monitoring of carbon dioxide concentration in the surrounding air and both visual and audible alarms when these fall outside pre-set levels.
- Monitor operates continuously and cannot be switched off, giving maximum user protection.
- Built in visual and audible alarms with separate ‘HIGH’ and ‘CRITICALLY HIGH’ alarm states.
- Internal audible alarm is 85dBA at 30cm.
- Long life carbon dioxide sensors provide 10 years operation in normal use, based on yearly service and calibration.
- Simple & secure connections to repeater modules using a pre-wired plug in connector (up to a maximum of 100m).
- Relay connection for fans, valves or other alarm devices to allow the user to fully customize the system to preferred requirements (see model QFM440/R).
- Supplied with a plug in the wall 12V DC power supply unit, we recommend that a backup power supply is used to the power the monitor.
NB Carbon dioxide monitors must not be used for the detection of oxygen gas